make test test-002 fails

Hello,

OpenLDAP 2.1.22
Berkeley DB 4.1.25
Solaris 8

I've read through the archives, but nobody seems to
have encountered this problem:

running defines.sh
Cleaning up in ./test-db...
Starting slapd on TCP/IP port 9009...
Using ldapsearch to check that slapd is running...
Using ldapadd to populate the database...
ldapadd failed (1)!
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target
`test-bdb'
Current working directory
/export/openldap/openldap-2.1.22/tests
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `test'

Is it of some importance?

I 've checked paths, directories, access, but didn't
pointed anything out.

I'm also running OpenLDAP 2.1.22, Berkeley DB 4.1.25
on Linux RedHat 7.2 and everything works beautifully !

Any help greatly appreciated,

Anne