Schema publishing Trouble

Hi,
I'm Roberto Morelli, an italian system administrator working into Public
Administration.
can you help me to publish schema definition into ldap or giving me some
other useful informtaion concerning it?
There are some script to translate schema definition into ldif file for an
import or there is some configure setting (or other...) to specify?
Several LDAP tools search for schema definition after connecting to LDAP
server (phpldapadmin for
example..) in ldap tree but I don't Know how load this information in a
simple way.
I have installed OpenLdap 2.1.22 from source into my Mandrake 9.1 server.
Please, help me...

Roberto Morelli