RE: Search results not complete at base level after slapd start

8,814 entries, using (I believe) db-4.0.14 (supplied with distro).  The cn attribute is indexed.

Further testing shows that the problem doesn't seem to be with the database structure, more like the attributes used.  The two entries in question are defined as "extensibleObject", with a structural
object class of "applicationProcess", because this was the only one I could find that would support the combination of attributes I needed.

It doesn't seem to matter what I put in the database.  I've deleted and reloaded multiple times.  I've removed everything except the top-level entries, and even rearranged those, but the symptom stays
the same.  The only thing that DID work was changing the uidmin and uidmax entries to use "account" as the SOC, with posixAccount and shadowAccount, but that requires additional attributes I didn't
want to have.