RE: Problems with openldap-2.1.22 slowing down over time.

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Lawrence, Mike (White Plains) wrote:

> Howard - maybe you don't realize it but you come off sounding quite
> arrogant and demeaning with some of your replies to people.  Read
> and think before you click the send button next time.

Perhaps.  But to Howard's defense, he is one of the most valuable
participants on this list and openldap community as a whole and I
interpret his responses as help.  Furthermore, answers to most of your
questions can easily be located in the openldap man pages, openldap
docs/faq and by searching google or other search engines.  The mailing
list should be used as a last resource for finding solutions.

-Igor

--
Igor