RE: AIX

i wrote a module for this and padl.com has one that works well

-----Original Message-----
From: Tibbetts, Ric [mailto:ric.tibbetts@ngc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 10:20 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: AIX

All;
This may not be the place to ask this. If someone knows a better source
of info on it, please just let me know, and I'll take this question there.

I need to attach a couple of IBM AIX systems to my OpenLDAP server for
authentication.
Thus far, I 've found the IBM LDAP implementation to be , uh.. lacking.

Has anyone here suceeded in getting AIX 4.3.3 to authenticate against an
OpenLDAP server?

Any guidance/advice/redirection will be greatly appreciated.

-Ric

NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.