Re: Intro and question

Hello Quanah,
	Nice to hear from you. I'm familiar with Stanford's environment, as I
used to work in Sweet Hall, as the AFS administrator about 10 years ago.
It sounds like things haven't changed all that much.

	However, I do not have the option of converting our production
infrastructure to AFS and kerberos - any hints on how I could address
the stated problem?

	Steve

--
Steve Chan <sychan@lbl.gov>