Re: Case sensitive LDAP

I updated the ldap from 2.0.7 to 2.1.22, but It's need BerkeleyDB 4.1 , however,when I installed the BerkeleyDB 4.1.25, I know this install is hard because I found that some other program such as perl5, httpd and so on , need BerkeleyDB 4.0.
so I stopped that install.

	Are there some other methods?

======= 2003-11-04 14:56:00 :=======

>--On Tuesday, November 04, 2003 8:23 PM +0800 cron <cron@citiz.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi,Stephan Siano
>>
>>     thanks a lot, I'm busy today, so I just use the command of ldapsearch
>> to test, but it's the same, my ldap's ver is 2.0.7,
>
>I hope you are not serious that you are using 2.0.7.  If it is, you badly
>need to upgrade to the 2.1 tree (see 2.1.23).
>
>--Quanah
>
>--
>Quanah Gibson-Mount
>Principal Software Developer