From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of aT
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 10:12 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: ldap newbie

Hi  ,

I have a dream ,

for the whole organization

central addressbook ,  ( openldap any other solution ?)
mailserver authenticates with ldap.	( qmail and ldap any other
solution ? )
IM  server authenticates with ldap. ( jabber with LDAP  any other
solution ?)

but then its just a  a dream , I know it all starts with strong
understanding
of LDAP , at which point i wake up .

All you heavenly gurus of LDAP community guide me to in fullfilling my
dreams
.

Amen

--