Re: Monitoring SLAPD

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 14:05, Adam Williams wrote:
> > Since OpenLDAP plays a very critical part in our organization I would
> > be glad to know if there are any suggestions how to monitor SLAPD
> > process, also, recommendations about monitoring from remote that SLAPD
> > answers correctly.
>
> OpenNMS (http://www.opennms.org) monitors OpenLDAP out-of-the box

I've just set this up using the check_ldap module in nagios
www.nagios.org

Works really well..:-)

Dave

IMPORTANT - this email and the information in it may be confidential, legally privileged and/or protected by law.  It is
intended solely for the use of the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the
information in any medium.  Please also delete all copies of this email and any attachments from your system.

We cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of email communications. We do not accept any liability for losses or
damages that you may suffer as a result of your receipt of this email including but not limited to computer service or system
failure, access delays or interruption, data non-delivery or mis-delivery, computer viruses or other harmful components.

Copyright in this email and any attachments belong to Compass Group.  Should you communicate with anyone at Compass Group by
email, you consent to us monitoring and reading any such correspondence.

Nothing in this email shall be taken or read as suggesting, proposing or relating to any agreement concerted practice or
other practice that could infringe UK or EC competition legislation.
Compass Group, UK and Ireland Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (Company number 02272248) whose registered
office is at Parklands Court, 24 Parklands, Birmingham Great Park, Rubery, Birmingham, West Midlands, B45 9PZ.  Compass Group
UK & Ireland Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Compass Group PLC, registered in England and Wales (Company number
4083914) whose registered office is at Compass House, Guildford Street, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 9BQ.