webmin ldap error

Hi,

I successfully used the "migrate_all_online.sh" migration script to copy my users & groups into OpenLDAP. I can view the new entries using the Webmin "LDAP Users and Groups" module, but when I try to add a new user through webmin, I get this error:

"Failed to save user : Failed to add user to LDAP database : no structural object class provided"

Does anyone know what causes this?

In my slapd.conf file I have the core, misc, cosine, inetorgperson, nis, and autofs schemas included. Do I need a Samba schema to keep webmin happy? Or is something else wrong?

- Mike