Re: ldapsearch query.

Sridhar Bandi wrote:

      Thank you for the reply, but this query returns only
      the entries that has cn=local set and not all the entries
      under the ou=local entry which is the requirement.

When you run ldapsearch, you can tell it how deep to search ('man ldapsearch'). If you put "-s sub" into the command line somewhere, it will do what you want. That's also called the "scope". Normally it does a scope 2 search (sub) by default.

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw

Do not CC me or your mail will probably be rejected.
I don't like this, either. Blame Swen and see below.

http://www.billy.demon.nl
Mail: billy-at-billy.demon.nl