Re: Replication between different OS

My guess is that the freebsd compile of openldap is using a different DB
library that the RedHat boxes..   to copy the data files over like that
you need to make sure you use the same version of Berkely DB, GDBM,
etc...
Or slapcat the entire database out on the linux box (while it is slapd
is not running, as you are using 2.0.27), and then slapadd it on the
freebsd box.. as this will put the data to a common ldif file for
transporting between the boxes..

--
Edward Rudd <eddie@omegaware.com>
Home Page <http://urkle.drip.ws/>