Re: ldapsearch query.

Try then

ldapsearch -p <port> -b "o=co.lnc" '(&(ou=*)(cn=local))'

BR,

Joaquin

And don't worrty about the same.

On jueves, octu 23, 2003, at 17:26 Europe/Madrid, Sridhar Bandi wrote:

Hi Joaquin,
        Sorry for misspelling your name in the mail that I have sent.
        Very sorry for that.
Thanks,
Bandi

Joaquin Henriquez Alzola wrote:

Hi Sridhar,

Try

ldapsearch -h <hostname> -p <port> -b "ou=local,ou=finance,o=co.lnc"
'(objectclass=*)'

BR,

Joaquin