Re: Reg: Openldap for 64 bit

You mean you're having trouble finding the ITS? It's in "Build":
http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Build?selectid=2760

Keep in mind that it might not be the same problem you're having; I'm only
noting that our symptoms were identical. In particular, #2760 involves
slapd dying. If it's still running once ldapsearch complains then I'd be
investigating ldapsearch more, or perhaps try connecting with a different
client, to rule out issues with slapd.