RE: kpasswd

Today at 9:39am, Howard Chu wrote:

> [...]

Too hard some days.  I did eventually catch it though, I must hasten to
add, before I came here and saw your message.

Funny how three major problems, a phone that won't stop ringing and a
queue of people at the door make it hard sometimes to actually get it
right (even with the paper right in front of me).

>   -- Howard Chu, speaking for myself and no one else.

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===