Re: Extra output from ldap_search ?

Ace Suares wrote:
Hi Peter,
this is hardly the solution I am looking for.
I am not using ACI's at the moment and I don't see the need, really. Your solution might work but... well. Not elegant.

How do others do that ?

I am sure you have webinterfaces to your directory. How do you make sure that you display 'the right thing' to users? Is it hardcoded in your app ?

I try to make sure that all the software we use binds as the user for all operations, instead of binding as an application account. That way, all the ACLs are applied properly and the user sees whatever the ACL allow the user to see.

JZ