Re: auto mount

Hi...

I try to make a single sing-on server with LDAP, where Unix machines and
window$ machine can't login and receive services permission. For this I
use window$ authentication with a Samba+LDAP and get your profile (and
homedir) in this server use smbfs. And Unix need to login and get your
homedir in this file system too. I try to do this with autofs. But I
never used autofs, so I need an article for a newbe. I use RedHat 9.0
with a source compile OpenLDAP 2.1.22.

Thanks for now.

--
 Andre Luis Fogagnoli