objectClass inheritance

I am object oriented an very glad to see that OpenLDAP now goes in this direction too. It makes things much easier to understand.
I have a design question related to lidf imports.

Since v2.1 OpenLDAP enforces the single structural objectClass, which is mostly inherited from an abstract Objectclass. But I am puzzled by the auxiliary objectClasses.

Do you agree that the scheme design on the ldap server, would not restrict to extend a person (structural) with a sambaAccount (auxiliary) objectClass.
This makes no sense to me. Should that not be restricted trough the schema design?

--
Stefan Egger