Re: kpasswd

On Friday, October 17, 2003, at 03:49 PM, Paul M Fleming wrote:

Can slapd read/write the saslauthd file mux in your saslauthd dir? In my
case /var/lib/saslauthd/mux ?? did you recompile openldap after re
compiling sasl if you changed the above path?? the path to the unix
named socket is hardcoded in the library unless you override it which
I'm unsure how to do in openldap??

In my case, it's /var/state/saslauthd/mux. And no, the ldap user (which is what my slapd runs under) did not have permissions to read that. However changing that did not help. I'm wondering if my slapd expects it to be somewhere else. I'll investigate that.

I have not recompiled SASL since building slapd.

Thanks for your help!

Allan