Re: ldapsearch fail with Active Directory...

Patrick Gelin wrote:

So why there is this limit? I know this Active Directory server limit is 30
000. I think my openldap is not very well installed or may be not complient
with RFC 2696 using by Microsoft... (http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2696.html)

DON'T knock Openldap. DO remember the Unix 'man' command. In this case, 'man ldap.conf', look for SIZELIMIT. By configuring ldap.conf (not /etc/ldap.conf, the other one) correctly, you can cut out most of your ldapsearch command line.

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw

Once the camel's head has entered your tent,
it's very difficult to stop the rest of the
animal from following it

http://www.billy.demon.nl
Mail: tonye-at-billy.demon.nl