Re: OpenLDAP + Kerberos

    Beck> the MIT Kerberos, my problem is how can I use the kerberos
    Beck> authentication in ldap?

I thought my document was very clear in this regard...

I set the userPassword to '{KERBEROS}principal' and I'm
home free...

Now, if you're using 2.1.23, you have a (slight) problem. That
feature have been 'removed' (or at least disabled). I don't
agree (and so are some others) against this, but...

This is a snippet from a mail on this list a couple of days ago: