RE: LDAP backend for Heimdal Kerberos

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 18:04, Howard Chu wrote:
> [...]

OK, thanks. I was looking at it as a needed patch for OpenLDAP, not Heimdal. I am trying to setup Heimdal 0.6 now, I did have one other question about that same PADL web page. It says the schema for Kerberos should be included in the OpenLDAP distro, I have 2.1.23 and cannot find krb5-kdc.schema in my schemas directory. Where can I find this?

--
Robert