RE: openLdap ucdata error

Please remember to mention the operating system you're using when you post a
question. Since you mention the word "project" and the fivesight web site
I'll guess you're using WindowsNT and the MSVC build environment. MSVC is not
actively supported; a lot of the project files are out of date, but it does
work in general.

There is a "ucgendat" program that is compiled as part of the build. This
program must be run with the UnicodeData.txt file as input, to generate the
ucdata tables. The MSVC projects don't do this for you automatically. To
invoke it, run it from a command shell:

	cd libraries\liblunicode
	\path\to\ucgendat UnicodeData.txt -x CompositionExclusions.txt

copy the resulting *.dat files to a directory that slapd can find them. Make
sure you have the directory set in slapd.conf:

	ucdata-path \path\to\data\files

Also note that your Cyrus SASL and Berkeley DB versions are extremely old.
Cyrus SASL 1.5 is too broken to be usable. BDB 4.0 has a couple of resource
leaks as well. You'd do well to upgrade to current revisions of each and
rebuild the OpenLDAP code. It may also be a good idea to get 2.1.23 which was
just released. I suppose since you're using MySQL it's not so critical on the
database side, but there are other bugfixes in there worth having.

  -- Howard Chu