RE: OpenSSL + Kerberos + Cyrus-SASL + OpenLDAP

--On Monday, October 13, 2003 9:20 PM -0400 Jim Seymour <jseymour@LinxNet.com> wrote:

Oh, I misread your comment on enabling BDB in heimdal. :)

No, I started out wondering if I needed to enable Keberos in OpenSSL.

I imagine I *do* want to enable BDB in Heimdal, no?  Otherwise my
choices are NDBM (as I commented earlier: ISTM I've often heard Sun's
NDBM isn't to be trusted?) or using LDAP, which rather strikes me as
putting the cart before the horse (unless I'm totally off the rails--
which could well be) and a needless (?) complication.  (No offense
to those who do it that way intended.)

Well, we run an MIT Krb5 KDC here... :)

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/TSS/Computing Systems ITSS/TSS/Infrastructure Operations Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html