Is this the place to ask newbie questions ?

Hi

I'm just starting to get my head around Directory services.
Is this the place to ask newbie type questions ?

If not, can anyone point me to a ldap/Directory newbie list

Many thanks

Duncan Strang
JAVA Consultant
UK eUniversities Worldwide Limited

Direct:    +44 (0)207 932 4495
Fax:         +44 (0)207 932 4445
Mobile:   +44 (0)
E-mail:  dstrang@ukeu.com
www.ukeu.com

Switchboard: +44 (0)207 932 4444

This e-mail is from UK eUniversities Worldwide Limited, 14 Buckingham
Gate, London. SW1E 6LB, United Kingdom, No: 4218275.

This e-mail (and any attachment) is confidential to the addressee and
may be privileged.  If you are not the named addressee please notify the
sender immediately by calling our switchboard on  +44 (0) 207 932 4444 -
do not disclose to another person or use, copy or forward all or any of
it in any form.

All information or opinions expressed in this message and/or any
attachments are those of the author and are not necessarily those of UK
eUniversities Worldwide Limited or any of its affiliates. UK
eUniversities Worldwide Limited or any of its affiliates accept no
responsibility for loss or damage arising from its use, including damage
from virus.

This email has been scanned for all viruses on behalf of UKeUniversities Worldwide Limited by the MessageLabs Email