Re: filter="(?=undefined)"

--On Wednesday, October 08, 2003 9:30 AM -0300 Nei Venturini dos Santos <nsantos@procergs.rs.gov.br> wrote:

Hi, I have an OpenLDAP2.1.4-119 instaled on a SuSE Linux 8.1 and there are some searches that are loading my server a lot. On the output of "top", I can find the pid of the LDAP process/thread that is overloading the machine, so that when looking for that pid in the file slapd.log I find the following line:

This is a bug that was fixed in later versions of OpenLDAP. If you upgrade to 2.1.22, you should have better luck finding out what your users are doing.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer