JDBC-LDAP-Bridge and J2EE

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and also new to LDAP, however, I have to access any v2 and v3 LDAP Server from within my J2EE Application.
Since I also access SQL databases I would prefere access via JDBC. So I found here the JDBC-LDAP-Bridge.

Unfortunatly, the EJB-Container calls "setAutoCommit(true)" to the JDBC connection. Since LDAP does not support transactions the JDBC-LDAP-Bridge throws the proper SQLException.

So my question is: does anybody have experience with this?

Thanks in advance

Oliver