(slightly OT) LDAP, Perl, Windows, and SSL

Has anyone gotten any of the LDAP modules for Perl to work in a Windows environment with SSL? All the modules I can find require SSL related modules that appear to be available for Unix/Linux only.

Thanks in advance for any help

-- Moby

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me. -- Pastor Martin Niemöller