Re: Attribute Sintax

Yes, but I want to have several values in each multi-value, like this:

Attribute value 1: Name-->John, Phone-->5556789, City: Boston
Attribute value 2: Name-->Phil, Phone-->5559876, City: Chicago

I think I could write them like this: John$5556789$Boston, Phil$5559876$Chicago and filter the values before use them.

But I want to know if there is an attribute type similar to a struct.
Thanks for your answer.

Eliezer E Chavez wrote:

Normally the attribute value is mult-valuei, you have to specify if its
value is single-value

suomi hasler wrote:

suomi

Daniel Merino wrote:

Hi everybody.

Does it exist a multi-valued attribute's sintax where I can insert two or more separated strings in each attribute's value?

I want to insert in an attribute value two data, i.e. "Police" & "911". I know I can unify the two strings like "Police@911", but I wonder if I can't put this in an attribute without using my own filters to insert and get the data.

Sorry if the question is stupid, but I'm a newbie in LDAP.
Thanks for your help.

-- Daniel Merino daniel.merino@unavarra.es Departamento de Gestión - Servicio Informático Universidad Pública de Navarra.