Re: Regarding Octet String JDBC LDAP Bridge

This generally means that the base of the connection and the base of the
query overlap, for example when search o=People,c=us the connection
could be at c=us and the search base should be ou=People.

Marc Boorshtein

--
Marc Boorshtein <marc.boorshtein@octetstring.com>
OctetString