backend bdb

Hello there,

I have a problem when I try configure my OpenLDAP. I using OpenLDAP
version 2.1.22, and when I try configure, there is a problem, the version
of bdb backend is imcompatible, but I install the least version of
Berkeley (4.1.25).
I using ./configure only, and the gbdm is installed.

I have this error:

(...)

checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-4)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb4)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb)... yes
checking for Berkeley DB thread support... yes
checking Berkeley DB version for BDB backend... no
configure: error: BDB: BerkeleyDB version incompatible

thanks for all.

 André Luís Fogagnoli
 Bastion Security Systems
 http://www.bastion.com.br