Re: Schema generator

I dont think Ive posted here before, so you can consiter my opinions
compleatly meaningless...

I would tend to agree.. That leads to the question os what to do about
it. The closest thing to a public repository of schemas is
http://ldap.akbkhome.com/, reading through RFCs, and whats included in
the source.

Would it be helpfull for a site to be developed that officialy publishes
unoffical schema extensions? IE, register a OpenLDAP 'community' OID
root, and try use it in a semi-controled manner for extensions? If
paticular extensions prove usefull/common, then they could be moved to
either the main OpenLDAP OID space, or a RFC could be written up and
submitted for approvial.