Outlook+OpenLDAP ...

Hi,

Can I just ask a quick question. Does anyone have:-
1. OpenLDAP server
2. Outlook 2002 client

When you view user info in the address book, under the "Company" and "Country" fields, do they work???

I have populated my LDAP server with user info, and the country and company fields don't appear in Outlook 2002. However, they do appear in Outlook Express address book. It's just a little frustrating, but at least if I knew someone was able to do it, then I'll keep looking for a solution.

cheers

ldif is:-

---0----
dn: cn=<users name>, ou=People,dc=<company>,dc=com
objectClass: person
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: officePerson