JSP + OpenLDAP + SSL

Hello there,

I would like to know if there are any issues among JSP + SSL + OpenLDAP.

I’m using a box with OpenLDAP 2.1.21 and OpenSSL 0.9.6a and another one running Tomcat 4.1.27.

My certs I believe are okay, since I got a Java library that runs fine with SSL and OpenLDAP, connecting and querying very well. BUT when I try to connect to the OpenLDAP using SSL (only using SSL) it fails: “sslv3 alert certificate unknown”

The truststore is correctly specified, as it worked before with pure Java code, without JSP.

I configured Tomcat’s server.xml adding a realm, that seems to work… since it doesn’t appear any error in OpenLDAP and Tomcat.

Sorry if this message is offtopic, but if someone has already passed through this same problem and could give me a tip… I would be very thankful.

Thanks in advance,

Fernando Tarlà Martins Mano