RE: problem with posixGroup in ACL

Very interesting!  Thank you for the info.

If Apple isn't listening, perhaps I should invoke my Developer powers and make them aware...
If Apple is listening, please, somebody just drop me a line and I won't waste anyone's valuable time.

-Matt

An ACL specifier must have DistinguishedName syntax. memberUid uses the wrong syntax. memberUid is obsolete, you should be using RFC2307bis and groupOfNames/member instead of memberUid.

  -- Howard Chu