Re: migrating data in Linux RedHat9

I cant speek to the effectiveness of the migration tools - Ive never
gotten them to work without headaches myself. If you dont already have
anything in your LDAP directory, I would recomend using the 'online'
version of the migration tools as then the LDAP server will enforce
schema rules and what not..

What I would do is to run slapd (the main LDAP server) in debug mode and
see what it says:

# /sbin/service ldap stop
# /usr/sbin/slapd -d 1440

And then in another window run the 'online' migration tools.