replication ACL problem

hello

I have following set of ACL on Master and Slave , but my replication DN fails while writting to slave

Master ACL :
access to dn=".*,dc=navtechinc,dc=com" attr=userPassword,ntPassword,lmPassword,gecos
        by dn="cn=Manager,dc=navtechinc,dc=com" write
        by dn="uid=replica,ou=YkfUsers,ou=users,dc=navtechinc,dc=com" write
        by self write
        by * auth
SLAVE ACL:
access to dn=".*,dc=navtechinc,dc=com" attr=userPassword,ntPassword,lmPassword,gecos
        by dn="cn=Manager,dc=navtechinc,dc=com" write
        by dn="uid=replica,ou=YkfUsers,ou=users,dc=navtechinc,dc=com" write
        by self write
        by * read
        by anonymous none

This is what  *rej  (rejection )  file  says

ERROR: Insufficient access
replica: pcNavYkfSupp1.ykf.navtechinc.com:389
time: 1062957818.0
dn: uid=pcnavykfsupp5$,ou=YkfComp,ou=Computers,dc=navtechinc,dc=com
changetype: add
objectClass: top
objectClass: posixAccount
cn: pcnavykfsupp5$
uid: pcnavykfsupp5$
uidNumber: 513
gidNumber: 553
homeDirectory: /dev/null
loginShell: /bin/false
creatorsName: cn=Manager,dc=navtechinc,dc=com
createTimestamp: 20030907180331Z
modifiersName: cn=Manager,dc=navtechinc,dc=com
modifyTimestamp: 20030907180331Z

Can anyone guide me what set of ACL will work for me, I have read faq and man and few other ACL docs, tried few things , never was successful.

Thanks

Do you Yahoo!?