Re: user not found

andreas.dittrich@berlin.de wrote:
--snip--
Sorry to answer directly, not sure if I'M still subscribed...

Now if I try to add an exportet ldif-contact from my Mozilla-Adressbook I get an error like this:

root# ldapadd -D "cn=Admin, o=Intern" -w test -f test.ldif
SASL/OTP authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
    additional info: SASL(-13): user not found: no OTP secret in database
Well slapd uses SASL auth mechanisms per default unless told not to do so (providing the -x switch to ldap(add,modify,delete,passwd). Apparently OTP is your default SASL mech but you're lacking the secrets.

greetings
  Paul

BTW: Has anyone implemented OTP? Couldn't find much docu, would be curious how it works.

Thanks for you help

Andreas

---
PGP-key > http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~dittrich/