Competitive Aspects of OpenLDAP

Hi,

I?ve been reading the list archives and I found lots of messages asking about performance, scalability, reliability and other competitive aspects about OpenLDAP. Therefore, what I?d like to suggest is the creation of a competitive paper talking about those aspects, based on the experience of those who have already implemented the OpenLDAP software in a large scale.

Right know I am doing exactly this study while I?m supposed to implement the OpenLDAP in a high distributed environment substituting eDirectory and another scenario with millions of entries stored in the Critical Path X.500 directory service.

Best Regards,

André Fróes

Conheça o novo Cadê? - Mais rápido, mais fácil e mais preciso.
Toda a web, 42 milhões de páginas brasileiras e nova busca por imagens!