Re: ldap address book synchronizing problem

hi Rhodes,

Quoting Joe Rhodes <lists@joerhodes.com>:

> Chanka:
>
> I believe that this is a limitation in the Outlook client.  It's their
> way of ensuring that you use an Exchange server to get this
> functionality.
>
> I believe that Bynari makes an Addressbook plug in which may do what
> you want it to:
>
> http://www.bynari.net/index.php?id=8

so if it's a client side problem (problabally M$ outlook thing) can't i passs
an argument at the loading of outlook like (ldapsearch *) which make's load all
the users to client side .. or else isn't there any free software solution for
my problem ...

> Cheers!
> -Joe

Thanks