From: Lee [mailto:lee_hoffman@brown.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 21:10
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Openldap vs. IBM Directory Server

Hey All, We are evaluating a switch to IBM Directory Server from our current openldap cluster due to openldap's lack of (or should i say buggy) multimaster support.

I wanted to get an impression from users of this list that have
experience with both servers, and what if any advantages OpenLdap has
over IBM's Directory Server (which is also free).

Thanks,
Lee