dn: attribute type undefined

I am new to LDAP and would like to start by just converting my contacts
into an LDAP directory. My problem is with just trying the simple
OpenLDAP.org test, which returns the following:

# ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=webtent,dc=org" -W -f ldaptest.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "dc=example,dc=com"
ldap_add: Undefined attribute type
        additional info: dn: attribute type undefined

ldif_record() = 17

Of course, I'm using my own domain, here is ldaptest.ldif file:

dn: dc=example,dc=com
objectclass: dcObject
objectclass: organization
o: My Organization Inc.
dc: example.com
dn: cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com
objectclass: organizationalRole
cn: Manager

My slapd.conf file includes these schemas:

include         /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/redhat/rfc822-MailMember.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/redhat/autofs.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/redhat/kerberosobject.schema

And this configuration:

database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=example,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com"
rootpw          test

This is all default installation except for the fact that I have replace
example and com with my domain and its tld. I've been searching the
archives and the 'net, but none of the problems I've found so far check
out.

--
Robert