acl problem Insufficient access

Hi list,

I've got a little problem with slapd's acl...

My ldap's three looks simething like this:

+dc=exemple,dc=net
|-cn=supermaster,dc=exemple,dc=net
|-o=vmailhosting,dc=exemple,dc=net
| |-o=vmaildomain1,dc=vhosting,=dc=exemple,dc=net
|-o=vdomain,dc=exemple,dc=net
| |-o=vuserdoamim1,o=vdomain,dc=exemple,dc=net
| | |-ou=admingroup,o=vuserdoamim1,o=vdomain,dc=exemple,dc=net
| | | |-cn=master,ou=admingroup,o=vuserdoamim1,o=vdomain,dc=exemple,dc=net
| | | |-cn=authuser,ou=admingroup,o=vuserdoamim1,o=vdomain,dc=exemple,dc=net

cn=supermaster is my ldap admin
o=vmailhosting are my imap's virtual hosting sites
o=vdomain are my child domains
cn=master is my child admin, every child domain has got one to delegate control

For dalegating control to cn=master I'm using this ACL

access to dn=".*,ou=admingroup,o=([^,]+),o=domain,,dc=exemple,dc=net"
       by self read
       by dn="cn=master,ou=admingroup,o=$1,dc=exemple,dc=net" write

But when I try to delete , add or modify some entry in the child domain with his own cn=master I recive the error:
Result: Insufficient access (50)
Additional info: entry modify failed

A sample command could be:
ldapdelete -x -D"cn=master,ou=admingroup,o=vuserdoamim1,o=domain, dc=exemple,dc=net" \
-w secret "cn=authouser=admingroup,o=vuserdoamim1,o=domain, dc=exemple,dc=net"

Where' s the mistake????????????

PS:who know a good ldap's acl howto

Thanks

Matteo Mancini