From: Rozonkiewiecz, Mitchell P [mailto:Mitchell.Rozonkiewiecz@ca.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 12:17 PM
To: Sullivan, Patrick; openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: RE: wrapped results

You don't

That's how the utility works

Mitch

-----Original Message-----
From: Sullivan, Patrick [mailto:PatrickSullivan@Centura.Org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 1:12 PM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: wrapped results

How do you prevent ldapsearch from wrapping at Char 79 with \n\s

Thank you,

Patrick Sullivan
Centura Health

This communication is for the use of the intended recipient only.  It
may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this communication, any disclosure,
copying, further distribution or use thereof is prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please advise me by return e-mail
or by telephone and delete/destroy it.