Re: ldap_add: Strong(er) authentication required

Hi Shaick,

thank u for ur time...
my rootdn is "". when i try with as u mentioned i'm getting the error,

ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)

but i could able to work with just ldapadd -x- f root.ldif in LDAP 2.0.25
why that is not possible in the 2.1.21??
should i need any other entry in the slapd.conf??

expecting responses,

thanks,
prince