RE: OpenLDAP segfaults when used with ssl

What are we, psychic?

Try running slapd under the debugger and see where it crashes, and get a back
trace.

As a general note, OpenSSL 0.9.7 doesn't work well with OpenLDAP. I don't
know if anyone has taken the time to investigate where the compatibility
issues are yet. I use 0.9.6 for production deployments.

  -- Howard Chu