SAMBA and LDAP

Hello

 I am trying to install SAMBA with ldap as backend support for password auth.
I have sourc rpm samba-2.2.8a-1.src.rpm , I am trying to compile it as many site say

rpm --rebuild  --with-ldapsam /--with-ldap  samba-2.2.8a-1.src.rpm ,

but comes back with unknown opptine --with-ldap or --with-ldapsam.

Does anyone has any idea how can I recompile this SAMBA src rpm with ldap support.
I am avoiding tar deliberately for the sake of consistency.

Any help or direction will be appreciated.

Thanks

Do you Yahoo!?