From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Chu, Christopher
(Christopher)
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 3:12 PM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Looking for OpenLDAP package (or build instruction) for Solaris 7

All:
I am looking for an OpenLdap package for Solaris 7. I am not familiar with
OpenLDAP compilation. I looked at the source and think I may not be able to
get it compile myself given that there are so many other development and
compilation and run-time things that I must know. Any help or pointer you
provide will be deeply appreciated.
Regards,
christopherChu@avaya.com