RE: can True64(SIA) talks Linux LDAP(NSS) or else

we use the sia module on 4.0f and 5.1 to talk to openldap on solaris.

-----Original Message-----
From: cody wang [mailto:codywang@clunet.edu]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 7:40 PM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: can True64(SIA) talks Linux LDAP(NSS) or else

Hi,
I have a question that who is using True64 client or Linux client
because we
have several box running on differnet O.S. My quesiton is that can Linux
client LDAP talks to True64 SIA module. Or, can True64 client talks to
OpenLDAP on linux NSS module?
Thanks
Cody
NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.