Re: web site problems?

The site has been slow for me as well, but I'm not entierly certain that its
a network connectivity issue.  When I do pings and traceroutes to the site
they come back fairly normal, however the site takes a very long time to
respond to an HTTP request:

chris@eclair:~$ telnet www.openldap.org 80
Trying 2001:4f8:3:ba:2e0:18ff:fe02:efec...
Trying 204.152.186.57...
Connected to www.openldap.org.
Escape character is '^]'.
GET / HTTP/1.0
<about a 1 minute wait>

I dunno, maybe the CPU load on the server is high or something?

Benjamin Krein [22/07/03 13:28 -0400]:

--
Chris Schadl
cschadl@satan.org.uk